Thursday, January 17, 2013

Updates from Chestnut and Nick

Now they are Teak and Toby ;) Much better names, imo.

“Good Morning Jennifer & family!

Day 1 - I wanted to give you an update on Toby before I go to bed. He has done very well today, I got home from work tonight and B had taught Toby to "sit" its so cute! She also taught him how to walk on a leash. He ate his dog food mixed with chicken, he loved it! He follows B around everywhere. He only had one potty accident today. All in all we had a Great day with the little guy! We love him very much! Thank you for our little Toby dog. :0)


Day 2 - We put him in a create next to my bed, it only took him 5 minutes to calm down and telling "No, go to sleep" I kept thinking this is just to easy!! He slept for 5 hours and held it. I took him out @ 5 am this morning. Cuddled with him for 15 minutes, at first he wanted to play, I put my hand gently over his face to tell him no playing, he gave a funny whine and sighed and cuddled into my neck. I can't believe how smart he is!! What an amazing little dog that God made!! “

“Hi Jenn and family, wanted to shoot you an email to let you know little Teak is settling into our family very well. He eats like a horse and pees a lot, he and A are the best of friends and also getting comfortable with our other dog C. Thank you for our newest member "Teak".
D, K and little A

No comments:

Slowly getting back...

Building our breeding stock from the ground up takes a little while. We expect to have Squaw Creek Shihpoos ready in 2023, so we've remo...